Ref. : ELPROT101
WHAT IS CREATINE:
- Creatine is a natural compound formed by three amino acids, methionine, arginine and glycine.
- Our body is able to synthesize a small amount of Creatine per day in about (+/- 1g), and the rest must be supplied through diet (for example meat and fish are the main sources), or else in diet obtained with supplementation support.
- The body has different energy systems, phosphocreatine is the main fuel of the pure anaerobic system, being by far the most explosive, but also the most fatiguable.
- Supplementation using Creatine facilitates the regeneration of this scarce fuel, allowing you to increase your training performance and perform some extra repetitions or training with higher loads. The result will be more strength, more power and more muscle!
WHAT IS CREATINE 500 PRO 100% MONOHYDRATE ELLIPSE FITNESS NUTRITION:
- Creatine 500 PRO 100% monohydrate is the best Creatine on the market thanks to its pure creatine formula from CREAPURE.
- Our formula is made with Creapures 100% micronized creatine monohydrate which guarantees excellent quality.
- Creatine 500 PRO 100% monohydrate is completely free of impurities and is of the highest quality available on the market.
CHARACTERISTICS OF CREATINE 500 PRO 100% MONOHYDRATE ELLIPSE FITNESS NUTRITION:
- CREATINE 500 PRO 100% MONOHYDRATE ELLIPSE FITNESS NUTRITION is the purest and most advanced formula on the market.
- Creapures 100% micronized creatine formula ensures excellent quality.
- Optimal creatine intake requires a loading phase (200mg/kg/day) that can last from 3 to 15 days. After the loading phase, the creatine dose should be reduced (50 mg/kg/day) with the sole aim of maintaining creatine levels.
BENEFITS THAT CONSUMPTION CREATINE 500 PRO 100% ELLIPSE FITNESS NUTRITION MONOHYDRATE:
- For starters, creatine monohydrate is one of the most popular sports supplements.
- There is a lot of scientific evidence that supports the consumption of these supplements whose results are visible in the short term.
- There are among other 4 myths about creatine that are true and that indicate with certainty how creatine works, which shows us its importance for the basis of muscle hypertrophy, reduction of muscle fatigue, increase in muscle power, strength and above all muscle building.
- A review of 22 studies found average improvements of 8% in terms of strength and 14% in reps done with submaximal weights. - This other review of hundreds of studies found similar results in 70% of cases, so were talking about one of the most scientifically supported supplements.
- Muscle and strength gains come mainly from the contribution of extra energy, which allows you to train with more intensity, but there are other factors, for example, greater muscle volume is achieved, as Creatine promotes an increase in muscle glycogen and intracellular water retention ( a more hydrated muscle is a muscle that contracts better) optimizing protein synthesis.
- The extra glycogen also improves performance in activities that make use of the glycolytic system, such as CrossFit or high-intensity exercise in general.
- Improves glucose control in diabetic people.
- Prevents muscle loss and bone weakness (Sarcopenia!) in older men and women.
- Although 90% of creatine accumulates in the muscles, it is also important in the brain, and its improvement in cognitive ability has been shown in older people.
- Finally, no plant foods have Creatine, so vegetarians have lower levels, and supplementation is even more necessary for them.
INGREDIENTS: Creatine Monohydrate 100% CREAPURE.
RECOMMENDED DAILY TAKE OF CREATINE 500 PRO 100% MONOHYDRATE ELLIPSE FITNESS NUTRITION:
- As a food supplement, take 5g immediately after training, or as directed by the Nutritionist.
- Optimal creatine intake requires a loading phase (200mg/kg/day) that can last from 3 to 15 days.
- As a complementary diet and on non-training days, take 5 grams of creatine (1 teaspoon) dissolved in water or juice on an empty stomach, 30 or 45 minutes before training and 5 grams after training or as directed by your nutritionist.
STORAGE AND RECOMMENDATIONS OF CREATINE 500 PRO 100% MONOHYDRATE ELLIPSE FITNESS NUTRITION:
- You should keep Creatine 500 PRO 100% monohydrate in a cool, dry place.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced diet.
- Keep away from direct sunlight.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Warning: Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Store at a temperature not exceeding 25°C, in a dry and cool place, away from sunlight.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Note: It is advisable to consult a doctor or nutritionist whenever you have doubts about the consumption of this product.